Monday, July 6, 2009

He Slept All Night!

He is pointing at his Rainforest thing....how funny....he loves that thing! Thanks Aunt April!
These were taken 7/10 after a nap but this post needed pictures!
Yay! On the night before he turned 3 months old he slept through the night! And not just 8 hours! He slept 10-12 hours! Lucky Me!!!
and since I am backdating this and posting it 3 months late

I can tell you it wasn't just a lucky night! Ever since then he has slept through the night...except on rare occasions when he is having a growth spurt and wakes up once to eat and I can count the number of times that has happened on 1 hand! I love my baby! He is the best baby ever!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That is awesome that he sleeps through the night. I am also lucky. Jeff sleeps all night every night. It sure makes for a happier mommy!!