Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Picture Tag!




here's the deal...you open your picture files...choose the fourth file and then the fourth picture in the file and post it and tell us about it!
This is a picture of my sweet little Alexia...it was taken in April 2007....she had long hair but when we use sponge rollers she gets cute short curls...she loves having her hair curled...her favorite colors are pink and purple...she loves playing barbies and dress-up and playing with friends...she also loves getting her picture taken too! She is such a sweet little girl and is super excited to get to be a big sister again...she can't wait to have a baby in the house....last night she told me that she doesn't care if the baby is a boy or a girl and she always says...I love the baby!
I tag...Emily, Tina, Kristie, Stephanie, Diann and Erin

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hey veronica, that is to cute of a picture. So are you having a fun weekend without issac. I asked nate to come home because I am sick. He said no. how rude.