Friday, May 16, 2008

6 YEARS!!!

Saturday, May 10 was Isaac and my 6 year wedding anniversary! I had to start the day off by going to a work meeting at 8am after having closed and not getting home till after 2am...so of course i never got to sleep...but the day was still lots of fun!

When I got back from my meeting we went and picked up my adorable niece Skylar to babysit and brought her and the kids home....then we headed out to lunch at Honolulu Grill (i love their BBQ chicken) then we headed over to see St George Musical Theater's The Fantasticks....my friend, Kyle had the leading man role...it was a cute musical but since I hadn't slept i kept nodding off but only for a few seconds at a time....then that night we went to Steak & Seafood for an anniversary/mother's day dinner...it was nice finally spending a day alone and actually having our first date in months!

I am so glad to be married to such a wonderful man! He is an amazing husband and father...and he even cooks and cleans too! I love Isaac so much and don't know what I would ever do without him in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Veroncia!! YOu are the light of my life. YOu brighten my day and illumiate my night. You are truely the best thing that has ever happened to me and will be that way forever and ever!!

raw mom said...

ewwww. gag me with a spoon, isaac.


six years is a LONG time and i am very proud of both of you!

Goodrich said...

You two are cute together- CONGRATS ON 6 years.